Particular “gym” not appearing

Can someone please help, i’ve attached a photo of my local town. So the “Historic Mechanical” stop was in the Vietnam memorial cell. The Vietnam memorial wasn’t showing in pogo due to sharing a cell. I did an edit on the historic mechanical into the left cell (as can be seen, it was a minor edit so the stop itself is still on the institute) the first couple days all stops (pinnacles, mechanical, memorial) was in game. Then after a few days the “historic mechanical” disappeared from in game, although not entirely. In the gym section medals, its displaying this POI. Keep in mind it was only a pokestop not a gym, but if I’ve got gift space. My go plus spins this gym and I’m receiving gifts from the new gym. Assuming its a gym based on level 14 cells and POI, and the fact its now displaying in gym medals. Yesterday I’ve done an edit on the pinnacles POI as thats not on the correct spot its about 5-10 metres off actual location. Hoping that gives clearance for the gym to appear, the distance between Pinnacles and Historic Mechanical is already 22 or 23 metres. Has anyone got any idea why Historic Mechanical isn’t appearing.?

Comments