Portal Removal Appeal: 小丑像 (Arekusanda fake portal series)

TheKingEngine-INGTheKingEngine-ING Posts: 345 ✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: 小丑像

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/?pll=31.275287,121.399419

City: Shanghai

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: 

Reasons to remove:   

Portal does not exist

Photos to support your claim: 

To help you make the decision more efficiently, I took the Google street view and two videos (one in 2020/Oct and another dates back to [Redacted] era) on the exact in-game location of or around the portal in this entire housing estate:

And here goes the static photos with GPS information attached on them:

Additional information: 

It’s not accurate to say that this portal has been permanently removed...IT NEVER EXISTS at all! It's currently positioned inside a housing estate and there is no such structure in this area. I have walked through every corner of this housing estate but things like this were still nowhere to be found. Additionally, there is testimony from another player as resident who has lived for 3 years and is currently living in that exact housing estate that he/she has never seen such things while this portal was approved somehow launched sometime since 2018, which makes me think Enlightened agent Arekusanda intentionally made a fake submission via photoshop.

Meanwhile for quite a long time this invalid portal has been heavily used by Enlightened agent Arekusanda as a couch and frisee as a strategic portal to build CFs on a daily basis. 

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.