Apeal removal gym/portal masjid morangan

BearHugKiki-PGOBearHugKiki-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

City: tridadi, sleman, yogyakarta

So this portal are old portal from ingress way before opr time

And the location are in hospital, the hospital already renovated, the mosque already relocated on new ground not in old place, the portal coordinate are obstruct emergency ambulance line

The only way to access this portal are going to private residence, I'm afraid this will be different case for pokemon go player cause this portal become gym

I'm afraid local residence near this portal get mad when people do raid near this gym

I attach the look from google streetview where this portal can be accessed

The hospital picture

Right way to access gym are going in hospital but its obstruct emergency ambulance line

The ambulance line

Since we can't access using this, ussually we go to back alley

Back alley are okay for 1 or 2 trainer or agent to hack or spin pokestop (when still pokestop)

Now since its upgrade to gym as local community we afraid that this will be problem since the back alley are some private residence area

as you can see there is a wall that divide mosque and private residence area

Here some private residence area

The alley are so small. and as local community this will be problem in future when agen going to hack or trainer going for raid

Please consider

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

1. The mosque is located at the back of the hospital, and particularly it won't obstruct any emergency services (you're supposed to stand near the mosque, not in front of the ambulance parkway).

2. I know local residents must be suspicious at a group of 5-20 players doing a 5* raid there, but would your group find another way to raid in that gym? Remote raid pass exist for a reason.

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We took another look at the Pokéstop/Gym in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.

This discussion has been closed.