OPR-agreements vs Wayfarer reviews

So I have reviewed 871 and have 426 agreements. This seems to give me a rating of “Fair”. In the Ingress app, I have only 212 OPR-agreements. It turns out that I can only increase towards the next OPC-agreement medal if my Wayfarer rating is “Good” or “Great”. Since there is no feedback on what I am doing “wrong” when rating portals or which portals are in agreement, I have no clue how to improve my rating. For the last 300 reviews my rating haven’t changed. 

This seems like a really bad way to keep people motivated in rating portals. And since there are 1000 and 1000 of portal nominations waiting for review this seems kind of counter productive.

Should it be possible to see data about the final agreement of portals you rated?

What are you guys thinking?

Comments

• 52cucumbers-ING52cucumbers-ING Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

I'd love to see a list of which nominations I didn't get an agreement for with a summary of how I voted and the outcome. But then I would adjust my reviews to match what everyone else is doing instead of trying to follow the criteria so I can see why they don't do that. I think they should stick an employee on regular review-duty, and every time their decision conflicts with a review done by a regular user, that user should get notified somehow.

• NorthSeaPoet-INGNorthSeaPoet-ING Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had this issue a few weeks back. I earned 4 upgrades (so essentially 400 agreements) whilst in the fair rating. It wasn't until I tweaked how I was reviewing that my rating went back into good. So, if I would give 5* to a church, I instead gave it 4*, and a day after tweaking like that, my rating went back up. So it might work for you as well.