Fake Wayspot of a Raid Team Logo

patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Gianyar Raid Team

City: Gianyar, Bali

Maybe I've brought this before in this forum, but since no action has done to this Wayspot, better I report it directly.

Anyway, found it again during review. From a piece of area of this:

I won't bother to any shrines/statues/gates at any PRP, since I couldn't report it. However, at the southernmost Wayspot on the map, I found a Wayspot that not only catch my eyes, but also I remember reviewing it:

It's an obviously fake Wayspot that's using a local Pokemon GO raid team logo! The marker was obviously located at a PRP:

I remember reviewing this (or any kind of it) and had to report this one as abuse, yet it's still passed as a Pokestop!

I wonder if the group (or the larger group of Bali raid groups) did create another fake Wayspots like this in the entire area of Gianyar region, so please look after them as well.

Please take a look at this. Thank you!

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Had to scroll photo gallery of my phone. I found a screenshot of it (still as a nomination) in review:

However, its street address is different from the one I reported here, although it's also located at Gianyar;

And another one I did post here in this forum:

However, it's also different from the one I reported here (pay attention to the nearby Wayspots), but it's still located at Gianyar. If I'm correct, its location is approximately at -8.500499,115.246720 (I didn't know if it's still there or not).

This implies that the group is clearly create many fake Wayspots under their name across the entire Gianyar region.

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We gave this a second look and decided to retire the Pokéstop/Gym in question. We have taken action on the Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.