Fake Rejections

I was a big fan of Wayfarer and evaluated much to get additional upgrades, but within the last couple of weeks it is just frustrating. Valid nominations get rejected for fake reasons all the time and I think Wayfarer needs some kind of on overhaul. My last upgrade was rejected because of "Nomination title or description contains a URL or HTML markup, but I only but a link in the additional information to prove the information of my description. This is the point where I will stop using Wayfarer. These reasons are just fake and there is nothing you can do... has anyone experienced the same?

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ehm yes, this is a mass produced, generic sign which doesnt meet criteria at all. It hasnt even got a sign naming the "Naturschutzgebiet", only a few rules, which are also generic. I would reject this one aswell. Also, I wouldnt directly say that a nature procation area is a great place for exercise, its only a place where you might go running or jogging. The rejection criteria "URL/HTML" is trash, thats true. Was it the only rejection criteria?