Any ideas on how to improve this submission?

Hello there! I'm kinda new so please bear with me.

So I got my submission rejected (the email doesn't specify why) and I'm not sure as to why. The thing is, I live in a small village and those buildings are one of the main symbols for our village because of their unique architecture. I made sure to put the stop on the public sidewalk but maybe people thought it was on private property?

And would it helpful if I link a site that states their importance for the village and maybe write the submit description in english? (I live close to the french border so I thought maybe people didn't understand what I wrote?)

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

The extra information descrubes the location and not the submission. Thats not good. Ig this is an attraction or any kind of art, you should find a weblink which you could add in the extra information. Also, set the location in the house, its a multi family appartment do there is no private property problem.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Entrance is the logical place for the pin, so a slight adjustment (5 meters?) closer to building should be enough.

Agreed otherwise. Weblink in support would help. Mentioning the architecht(s) also would give credility, at least for me.

• Okay, so more info about the building/architecture, a weblink and a little adjustment of the pin, got it. Thank you guys! :)