Wayspots not appearing in Pokémon Go

Hi,

First of all, I know the reason why some Wayspots not appear in Pokémon Go, I already know how S2 level 17 cells works, and a lot of nominators too, and thats the problem. The system encourage nominators to make submissions in the wrong place, and a lot of them are accepted.

I think this goes against the idea of all games, that is show POI and encourage exploring. So is annoying seeing a lot of them in them in the wrong location in game.

So, I have a few ideas for the Pokémon Go developers. I know having a lot of Pokéstops near by could be a problem. But, why not make another things apart from Pokéstops and Gyms? Like:

PokéMarkets: A shop where you can get rare items and they change everyday.

Pokémon Center: Where you can heal up to 6 Pokémon once per day.

Pokémon Day Care: You can leave only one Pokémon and they will level up according the distance you have walked.

Types Gym: Gyms based on one type where you can challenge trainers from the videogames and anime an get rewards.

Those locations could appear one per S2 level 14 cell, and share the S2 level 17 cells with Pokéstops.

I know this is probably useless, buy I have to try it. Be cause is frustating having your submissions accepted but then they no appear in game or also see Pokéstops and Gyms in the wrong locations be cause the system encourage the nominators to do that.

I think if you fix this, it will also benefit Ingress and Wizards United players.

Thats all.

Comments

• LukeAllStars-PGOLukeAllStars-PGO Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

To the wayspot appearing in PoGo:

Your submission needs to be in an empty lvl 17 S2 cell AND more than 20 meters away from existing POIs.

To the wayspot usage idea:

Thats not how the current system works, you could create a different game with it. :)