Please Let Me Know What You Think

The new Wayfarer criteria makes it clear that popular restaurants are eligible. I would really like to get some feedback on this nomination before I use an upgrade on it. Just let me know what you think. Thank you

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

You said "Description info: (weblink). Did you copied it one by one or just used it as a source? If you copied one by one, it might get rejected. Also, the information, that you put the location on top of the restaurant is irrelevant. You need to proove that this is a local hotspot/an atteaction to really make it an eligeble POI. Even with the new criteria, I wouldnt really have too much hope to get this through. It is still very subjective whether this is consittered a hotspot or not.

• BBfromTN-PGOBBfromTN-PGO Posts: 16 ✭✭

I didn't copy the description word for word I just got the info off their site.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, thats alright. Do you have like a sighseeing/tourist information page where this restaaurant is named? That could higher your chances by a lot.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

You need to explain in someway how its a local hotspot and even show something to prove that. If they do any charity work with the community as well. Theres really no info in the supporting or description that can help people vote this through. If it hasnt hit voting yet id suggest editing the supporting info to help your chances. Just about everyone who submits a business says its a local hotspot but that alone isnt suffice.

hope this helps

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even though Niantic changed the criteria, people are still using the old guidelines. I have yet to get a restaurant through voting, even after the update. My suggestion is to submit artwork inside the restaurant. Agree with what was said previously and would not recommend using an upgrade on it. I hope it goes through!