Government Buildings, again
Did any buildings related to the government (except the city hall) are still ineligible under the new criteria, along with their front name sign?
There are still too many kind of this buildings were nominated in my country. Most of the buildings are located in the center of the area (either city of village area), and you can expect many government buildings there were already become Wayspots so people in that area can play the games, given that there are nothing else eligible to be submitted. Example of those buildings are (but not limited to):
- Governor's/Regent's/Mayor's council office (Kantor Gubernur/Bupati/Walikota),
- District/Sub-District/Village council office (Kantor Kecamatan/Kelurahan/Desa),
- Any kinds of public service offices (Kantor Dinas/Pelayanan) under a Ministries (Kementerian),
- District Court (Pengadilan Negeri) and any other kinds of courts,
- Any public facilities managed by the govermment used to improve the people, such as training centers (Balai Diklat), research institutions (Lembaga Penelitian), etc.,
- and many more.
And below is one of the fresh example I've reviewed, it's a sign of local District Court but as always, the submitter didn't explain anything about the building and ask reviewers to rate it 5 stars.