Reviewer rating

For some unknown reason to myself my rating is poor and I can't get it higher. So no point doing any reviews as not given any credit on wayfarer badge in pogo. Haven't logged in in months and still same review level and nothing to show any way to improve it. Most frustrating. But saves me giving free labour to Niantic I suppose.

Tagged:

Comments

• 52cucumbers-ING52cucumbers-ING Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

The rating should improve if you review correctly*. It will not improve simply by waiting.

You can get an idea of how you're doing by comparing "Total Nominations Reviewed" and the number of agreements.

*correctly here meaning the same way as the majority of other reviewers

• JohnnyAlphaCZ-INGJohnnyAlphaCZ-ING Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

My agreement percentage is only around 55% and apart from one afternoon spent in "poor" (no idea why) my rating has been at or near the top for over 16000 reviews.

So I feel there must be more to it than just agreeing with other reviewers. I have no idea what else the rating is based on. I've read that the time you spend on each review is important (it should be at least 2 minutes) which could be true

• DaMastaGlen-INGDaMastaGlen-ING Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

From what I understand Niantic review a sample themselves (honeypots) and if you disagree with them that can **** your score too.

• Nats1701-PGONats1701-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I rated 176 requests and only 30 are marked as a match with other viewers. I can’t image I disagreed on 146 other requests. My guess is that the majority of the items are still open to review.

I think they should show how many you have reviewed and are in multiple stages and most importantly where you disagreed. How can you learn or improve if you don’t know what the majority has voted.

Are the still open for voting counted into your rating as well? I went from good to reasonable after 1 evening spend on rating spots. I rated about 130-140 in 1 evening ( there was nothing on tv)