Guys, I nominated my pokestops about 2 weeks ago and i still havent gotten a single review?

Best Answer

Answers

• LukeAllStars-PGOLukeAllStars-PGO Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

Review has nothing to do with submissions. You have to review on wayfarer in the review screen.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭✭

That shows that you haven't done a single review in all this time.

You expect that other people do the review work of all the nominations, if everybody does the same then nothing is approved.

• Misch60-PGOMisch60-PGO Posts: 90 ✭✭✭

Also, 2 weeks is not long for something to be in queue or voting. Generally speaking that is quite a short timeframe even.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

This is where you would see the totals of any Wayfarer reviews you have done appear. The Wayfarer site has nothing to do with the progress of your own submissions through the system. There is no progress reporting, you have to wait for an arbitary length of time between 1 week and 1 year for enough reviewers to look at your submission. One day, it will say either "Accepted" or "Rejected". You just have to wait.

Why not read the Reviewing Criteria and review a few submissions from other people in the meantime while you wait.

• CodenameJake07-PGOCodenameJake07-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Thanks everyone I actually got my first one accepted a couple weeks ago. Feels Great!