Bonus location reviewing area seem to have changed from L6 to L7

Mormegil71-INGMormegil71-ING Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in General Discussion

I used to have my bonus location set in Greenland, and during that time, the places I got to review quite nicely fit the borders of the S2 L6 cells (the one where the location was set, plus the surrounding cells).

Then, I changed to reviewing in Ivory coast instead. As I didn't want to waste three cells on ocean, I set the location north of the place I really wanted to review (Abidjan). But alas, I didn't get any nominations from there to review. I did get a few from the nearest bordering L7 cell, though.

So it seems like the bonus location area has gotten smaller- from L6 to L7 cells. This has lead to me unwittingly tricking some people into setting bonus locations in wasted places.

So, please, change it back to L6. Lessening the area reviewed is very detrimental for rural players. :(

-Or at least free up the bonus location setting one extra time so the people who have set it wrong can change it.

(I can post maps with reviewed spots and cell borders if you want to see what I base this on, just tell me if you want to see them)

Post edited by Mormegil71-ING on
Tagged: