Wayfarer rating dropping for skipping nomination...

So, I've been reviewing some nominations lately, but the thing is that sometimes it gives me some that are in other countries with another language that I can't understand. I can'tr properly judge a nomination if I don't undersrand its title and description. What happened yesterday was I started at good, after that I got three nominations in a row from Serbia, I decide to skip them, because I don't understand them and what do I see about my rating right after that? Fair. Why do we have the ,,Skip" button if we cannot use it? Does anyone else think there's another reason that is obscure for me?

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• spiesr-INGspiesr-ING Posts: 227 ✭✭✭

Using the skip button does not impact you rating. (At least IIRC that is the official statement.)

Remember that more often than not when you review something your review will not be the last one needed to reach an agreement, so the actual decision, and thus whether it was an agreement for you or not, won't happen until a random amount of time after the review.

• JohnnyAlphaCZ-INGJohnnyAlphaCZ-ING Posts: 235 ✭✭✭

I usually use my full quota of 'skips' when I'm reviewing. My reasons for skipping are many and various. Quite often it is simply that the POI is so boring that can't be bothered to review it. My rating remains 'excellent'.

Using skip doesn't affect your rating.