Portal removal appeal

unkn0wnDnS-INGunkn0wnDnS-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited January 2021 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Kesselloop Speeltuin

City: Breda

Portal GUID: d403d8eb948140b8898296c2694b3d3f.16

Submission ID: JYrp2eHVprgirw886qzSCDlnj67z+UNMjhBhzAXEE9I=

Additional information:

There has been roadworks which caused temporary removal of the playground itself. Now the roadworks are finished and a new playground realised and yet the portal is being removed. So please restore this portal back into the portal network as it's an eligible portal. Find more information below.

This portal has been removed multiple times by specific group of ENL players as this is considered an HP. We (my wife and I) left the ENL team because of even smaller specific group who feel themselves 'leaders' of ENL in the area. This went up till threats, flaming and blaming, stalking and chasings initiated by themselves.

The portal has reported via any kind of 'trusted' communication line, or simply mass reported by their multi-accounts and minions who follow them.

Due the fact that this specific little team are childish enough, within ENL chats the portal has been mentioned of course because it shown up in the comm a lot as I've been spamming it with beacons and fireworks. Within the chat where comments about 'how long will it stay this time'. This ENL team is abusing certain communication lines for their own good and think they can keep getting away with it like little kids who are still mad/annoyed/disappointed due their own actions within the team. And it's a simple organised hate action, like terrorists. :-D

Thanks!

Post edited by unkn0wnDnS-ING on
Tagged:

Comments