Grafitti algo Asi

Title of the Wayspot: Grafitti Algo Asi

City: Madrid, Spain

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: Attached Screenshot]

Photos to support your claim:

40°27'06.4"N 3°41'41.8"W

Calle de Orense, 28, 28020 Madrid

Not visible on Google Street Maps. Honestly, not sure where it would be as I have looked for a wide black roll down door to no avail.

Additional information:

The name of this stop in Spanish is "grafitti of something". It was on the persianas of a store across the street from the original location and just does not exist. I havw submitted at least three AR scans to support this. The nature of the grafitti is such that it shouldn't have been eligible to begin with. It has to be a business but I have no idea which one. I don't even know where to take a photo to prove this doesn't exist. But "some grafitti " just isn't there.

Tagged:

Comments

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

The nature of the grafitti is such that it shouldn't have been eligible to begin with.

As long as the graffiti does exist and it's not vandalism, that kind of nomination is valid.

I'm not arguing wether this one should be removed or not, just trying to help you with that part in your reviews and nominations.

• purplepopple-INGpurplepopple-ING Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

The grafitti does not exist. It might have been on a shop but if so, that shop has closed and itnis nowhere to be found anywhwrw nesr the place.

And having nominated it for deletion on four different occasions as this PoI is nowhere to be found, it should be gone.

(And if you can't identify what the grafitti is and it isn't clear it has permission to be there, then I don't think it has enough artistic and cultural value to be a stop. Which, again, separate issue. "Grafitti of something " i think should probably also be dinged for poor descripción.)

I suspect with covid-19, many shops that have grafitti/murals/art on them removed as new businesses move in. Lots more places around thebworld are likely to have that issue, with local players often incentivized to keep or move them despite the lack of existing.

Also, it still does not exist.

Looking around, I can't even find the door configuration for where it was originally.

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We gave this a second look and after reviewing the additional evidence provided, we've decided to retire the Pokéstop/Gym in question.