Why is this rejected?

This is the first ever nomination that I made. I received a rejection last night but I don't understand why it was rejected? And the nomination rejection reason is just so funny:-

The real-world location of the nomination could not be confirmed to have an acceptable pedestrian pathway leading up to it, Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria.

Isn't it obvious that this nomination is on Highfield road?

Please help!!!

Comments

• purplepopple-INGpurplepopple-ING Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

Can you explain how you think it is eligible? What criteria do you think it meets?

Picture shown has no sidewalks and it is an info board about a car park. Car parks aren't exactly places I consider pedestrian friendly. (Nor places great to explore, be social or exercise.)

• flatmatt-PGOflatmatt-PGO Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

University campus maps are not what I would consider strong candidates under the current guidelines. Although you can find interesting places on such a map, its primary purpose is merely navigation. Therefore, without additional information to justify the submission, "does not meet acceptance criteria" is a fair rejection reason.

Additionally, the pin appears to be placed in the car park itself rather than along a pedestrian path or on the grass. That may be the reason for the "pedestrian access" rejection.