Allow Resubmission of Remote Wayspots

So.... when I get a rejection for a wayspot that I KNOW is legitimate, and was rejected due to ignorance of local reviewers, it is all the more frustrating when I can't re-submit this wayspot and try again (and maybe improve the title or description) because it is too far away. Please, PLEASE either let us appeal, or at least let me remotely submit for places that I WAS in physically at some point and still have the photos for!

I have gotten a dozen rejections for wayspots in Mexico because those wayspots happened to be located on major resorts, and the resorts do not allow outside people to just wander in, so the locals are all marking them as "Private Residential Property" I am frustrated that I can't appeal these rejections, but even more frustrated that I can't even try again, and resubmit with perhaps a supporting statement that tries to explain to the local reviewers that needing to pay to get access is not the same as being on a single family home. Example:

Comments

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like an appeala process that was like you put up 2 submissions to do it, if it passes the second time after being reviewed by select wayfarer and niantic staff, you get those 2 back and nomination goes through, if it doesnt, you lose those 2 submissions. It's a risk enough to not leas to soam but might fairly get things reviewed, esoe Italy as people appear to be blindg rejecting

• ElfFromSpace-INGElfFromSpace-ING Posts: 71 Ambassador

I'd be willing to just plain use 2 subs to be able to resubmit these ones in Mexico. I also wish I could reach more of those local reviewers to educate them, I've been able to reach a few in forums and facebook groups, but they seem to be resentful of the resorts even though those same resorts are their countries #1 source of income that keeps people employed!