Horse-Riding club rejected

Hello,

I recently made a hors riding club submission, which got rejected twice.

Here are the screenshots from the submission, in french.

I'll try to translate as accurately as possible what I wrote.

According to me, this is elligible, as it meets both criterias of place to exercise, and place to meet people.

So, according to you, is it an elligible submission, and what could I do to enhance it?

Thanks for your help.

Hors-Riding Club, created in 1988, to train all people to this sport.

A place teaching horse-riding is considered as a club sport, elligible according to wayfarer rules.

This club has been funded 32 years ago, and is well know locally.

---

In another submission, here is what I wrote as additional information:

This ponyland is an important place in Thiais, and has been present in the city since 1988. It offers many activities, for young and old alike, it is therefore a gathering place, but also a place to practice sport. More info about the place on their site: http://www.poneyland.com/

Comments

• Lechu1730-PGOLechu1730-PGO Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭

Just a suggestion, it makes no sense to obscure the address of the nomination if you're giving the name and website...

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your nomination, but at coordinates 48.7519940, 2.3958390 there is another wayspot for a Piney club. I suspect your nomination is being rejected as a duplicate.

• KaelButcher-PGOKaelButcher-PGO Posts: 21 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Yes, you're right I could have kept the adress ;-)

The waypoint inside is an obstacle jump, I see it more like if it were some games inside a park, we can have a waypoint for the park itself, and for the games.

What's more, the proposal didn't come back as duplicate, but as rejected.

Anyway, thanks for your advice!

• SeaprincessHNB-PGOSeaprincessHNB-PGO Posts: 1,607 Ambassador

Was pedestrian access listed as a rejection reason? Here in the States, that doesn't look like a good place to walk to interact with a gym or pokestop. But it may be in your country.

My other thought is that people may incorrectly reject it because it is behind a fence. There are a lot of reviewers who think POI need to be accessible to everyone which means nothing behind a fence. That is wrong, but it is difficult to explain that. Can you take a photo somewhere that looks more open and welcoming?

• KaelButcher-PGOKaelButcher-PGO Posts: 21 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I tried a third time using this photo, taken from inside this time.

Sounds better to you?

Thanks.