Game for removing portals

2»

Comments

• minikom37-PGOminikom37-PGO Posts: 73 ✭✭

@Nadiwereb-PGO you got me there. Well done!

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do apologize already before hand for being/sounding like an arrogant ****.

As an outsider I can propably see a bit of both sides perspective.

If you have used your poorly made (sorry) "shrine" in front of your house* as an anchor and/or private gym, no wonder if the opposition gets frustrated and wants it removed.

*Yes, I've read thread and your arguements about the road. Link below for context.

On the other hand I really, really don't understand anyone trying to get the portal we're talking about in this thread removed.

I'm sure there are nuances in the situation I'm not aware of and to be honest I don't want to be. But in nutshell, simple advice for both "sides".

-Don't create pain in the bottom couch portals and complain if those are (rightfully) removed. Create those in public places, there's a lot of room on the country side.

-Don't make removal requests of portals that are genuinely publicly accessible, that effectively kills the game(s).

• errno666-INGerrno666-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭

The main problem here, as descirbed earlier, is that some of the agents from one faction decided to play a game of removing all portals in the area of where opposite faction agents live and actively play. This has been going on for nearly a year and the volume of removed portals in the area increased significantly in the past few weeks.

I wonder if Niantic has some sort of statistics, as I bet that:

- majority of portals recently removed from the game in Poland were located in Lesser Poland and Subcarpathia Voivodeships;

- the area and portals were mostly played by green faction agents in the past few months;

- the portals submitted for removals from Ingress Prime were submitted from different account than appeals here (assuming they didn't succeed with removing a portal from scanner).

Don't be a coward, stop writtng posts and comments as a PGO trainer, write as a person who we all know from Ingress.

I feel sorry for all of you guys, who decided to play this way. As an agent, who recursed into the other colour (mostly because I didn't agree with your politics and hate to the other faction), I know people from both factions and meeting them frequently. They are superb people, regardless of the colour. Be one of them, or you will finally **** your own faction from inside.

Now, feel free to disagree with this post and submit for removal all portals in my area. You already tried, but didn't work.

• HenryStackola-INGHenryStackola-ING Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

It's because we are playing against folks lacking in social skills who want to feel like they have control over the world around them.

Having even a little bit of control over someone else is enough for some people, which is why trolling on the internet is so popular.

Sportsmanship is hard for some people. And unfortunately, a few bad apples is enough to spoil the basket.

Muczacz, Diodka, Wiewiora? Missed someone?

🐽

Post edited by HenryStackola-ING on
  • Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, @NianticCasey-ING should maybe close down the whole discussion here, as it leads to not much good.

there are too much personal disturbances here.

• Gajowy75-INGGajowy75-ING Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

He, he, he.

I see now portals in area moved few meters just behind public area. Now they are in private ground so soon all will be removed.

This game is so broken.

Post edited by Gajowy75-ING on