Rejection help

Is there something I can do to improve this nomination? It was rejected for 1) appears to be on private residential property or farm and 2)low quality photo.

This town is literally 2 streets, everything looks like it’s near a private house because it’s a tiny village, but this clearly is not a private home or property. I included the parking lot as my supplemental picture because I thought it would help due to all my nominations getting rejected for “private property” reasons. I feel like reviewers don’t even take the time to read the information or check the real world map and just rate 1* without looking at the nomination as a whole.

And other than breaking out my professional camera, I don’t know how to get a better quality photo in the middle of winter of a really old, obviously rusting building.

Anyway, open to any and all critiques. I will attach the pictures.

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

A parking lot doesn't help. Is the building has any name sign?

Because honestly imo your nomination looks more likely a generic building.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tbh if it isnt the current town hall it would be hard to get this accepted. If it has a plaque on the building stating the history of it being the first town hall, then you possibly have an eligible poi. Other than that I can’t see this being a passable nomination

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I read your support text correct and the location is nowadays used as some sort of community center?

If so, use that as the selling point.

• AmysRad-PGOAmysRad-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭

Yes, it is used today for special events , which I tried to explain in my description, but I don’t think reviewers made it past the first photo.

Reading your comments, I can completely see why it was rejected . I guess my frustration is more with why it was rejected. It’s clearly NOT a private residence or farm. It looks nothing like a house or an apartment. I mean, just click “other rejection criteria” and move in that instance.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone’s help. Thank you!

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭

The community center aspect is "hidden" in the middle of the support text. Move it to description, (and give proof of the current use in support section).

What is the facade (correct word?) on the roof? Could you use it to show it's not just an ordinary building?

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any sort of "Community Centre Sign" you can photograph. If not, I would suggest you give up on this one as nothing in the photos says "eligible waypoint".