2nd rejection

Fabachu6-PGOFabachu6-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2021 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

I’m going too appeal this as this is the second time it’s been knocked back , it’s a small open space next too a surburban block , the land was donated to the local kids for play access

, it does not have grass as it’s in an outback town with th nothing but gravel , I’ve seen worse nominations get through in bigger cities but small rural towns like this that needs the stops miss out , it’s big enough park/open space too have a kids city of the footy so I don’t see why there is a problem , have a look at views and it can be clearly seen !! The marker is placed where the tress cover the cherub statutes donated by locals too the town , more are continuing too be added

Tagged:

Comments

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please read the rules before you create a new post.

"Appeal rejected invalid Wayspot reports or request removed Wayspots be restored if they didn't meet removal criteria; nomination appeals not accepted"

In addition, the prescribed format was not used here.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Looks like something in a back garden / homemade / fake submission. If it is a local park then you need to get a photgraph of the park sign or similar. Bits of open ground need an anchor point, usually the park name sign, for the POI. Your photograph is not suitable.

Niantic won't review the rejection, they will just suggest you resubmit if you think it would make a good Waypoint.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its title is Cherub (statue), right? Then you'll have a hard time to get it accepted, especially if that statue is a mass-produced object. (Yes, it looks like a mass-produced statue but that's just my opinion.)

• purplepopple-INGpurplepopple-ING Posts: 189 ✭✭✭

This is not the place for this type of appeal. Resubmit.

Unless this waypoint passed, you nominated it for deletion and they rejected the deletion request?

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing Pokéstop/Gym candidates. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.