I wouldn't mind getting a free upgrade for successfully reporting am invalid portal.

Comments

• thegathaterra-PGOthegathaterra-PGO Posts: 108 ✭✭

Any improvements to the system is a positive move.

Any incentives for improvement are a win....win.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

If this would be the case, I would have recieved around 4000 Upgrades xD

I would enjoy it, but its unlikely to happen. A reward would be nice because many players arent even appealing their invalid POIs because they would lose a POI.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

On paper, this sounds good. But in reality, this could lead to a new type of abuse - mass-reporting anything that might have a chance of being removed. Unfortunately we can see on this forum that false removals do happen (I've seen many successful appeals for incorrect removals), even without an explicit incentive to report stuff. This would create lots of problems - clogging up the reporting system even more, creating tons of appeals etc. So even though I'm not against an incentive to report ineligible wayspots, I think it can only work if there's also a sufficient - and transparent - punishment for false reports.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd just like to be able to hold more than 10 upgrades at a time.

Then again, I'd like to know all the reports of "Abuse" submitted via the Wayfarer system are being deal with, some sort of e-mail reply would be nice. TBH, I rather think that only "Abuse / Fake" reports posted in here get actioned, I think the volume otherwise must be overwhelming.