REMOVED WAYSPOT APPEAL: Escultura María Auxiliadora (Resubmited)

Title of the Wayspot: Escultura María Auxiliadora

Last know intel location: Ingress Intel Map

Another pic: Virgen de Maria Auxiliadora | Mapio.net

Gmaps: Escultura María Auxiliadora - Google Maps

Original post: REMOVED WAYSPOT APPEAL: Escultura María Auxiliadora — Wayfarer (nianticlabs.com)

City: María Auxiliadora, Itapúa

There is no info about why it was removed this time

I can'not believe that i'm appealing again for this portal. This is an iconic portal, for the city and for the game, it was used to make many BAF, operations and meetings and it's one of the first portals in the city. Some time ago, when i was creating a very large operation, bad players make a dirty move and report the portal and they succeded deleting the portal and with it all the keys that with a lot of effort i manage to deliver to Brasil and Argentina. With help of agent ImYoshi and many others agents we appealed a that time on G+ and proved that the portal is valid and in a safe place, and misteriosly this happed when the portal is reviving his old times using it to make important fields in the country. I hope you review this tremendous error.

#bringitback

UPDATE: new pictures and video where atached to provide more info.

Please reconsider your position, is innauditable that this kind of treatment are permited on such valid portals and others innaccesible or way more dangerous are online.

Tagged:

Comments