Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Quotes plaque

patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello. I've review to something like this:

This is a plaque, but it's neither dedication nor memorial—it's just a plaque with a quote written on it. The quote was made by Arya Sujono (I don't know who he is, maybe just a local poet), it says:

"Bandung...,

Lain saukur kota,

Aya cinta nu turut serta,

Aya rasa nu rumasa,

Aya kenangan jeung carita"

(The quote is in Sundanese, which if translated to English: "Bandung, not just a city, there is love involved, there are tastes, there are memories and stories." Why didn't the submitter explain the translation or the poet by himself?)

Now back to the plaque, it is located on the pedestrian walkway at the main street of Bandung city. Surely that means it has pedestrian access, although it was put on the floor.

I think this nomination has cultural value (that is quote in local language) also safe pedestrian access, but again, it is just a quote plaque. Would this kind of plaque eligible?

Thank you!

Post edited by patsufredo-PGO on

Comments