Incorrectly duped submission, requesting removal of photo

Title of Wayspot: Claughton Chapel

Location: 53.394950,-3.056339 (approx) https://maps.app.goo.gl/SvRoSmxVdxiXkHUo8

Town: Birkenhead

Screenshot of Rejection Email:

Photos to support claim:

Additional Information: this portal has never had an accurate name - it was actually called Hamilton Memorial Church. It was sold a few years ago (you can see the sale sign in the current portal photo), knocked down and flats built. The massive foundation stone was retained and moved to the old gateway (can see if you compare the screenshot from streetview to the original portal photo). I tried to submit an updated photo along with updated title and description. The photo was rejected, I am still awaiting outcome of the title & description edits:

I nominated as a new Wayspot an entirely different church over the road, as you can see this is visually a very different building, and is marked on Google maps with its correct location. This church remains in use as a church. It remained in queue until I upgraded it a few hours ago, and has now come back falsely marked as a duplicate. Please can you remove the incorrect photo. (I'd love it if you could also add the correct updated photo that I subbed but I guess that might not be in your domain!)

Tagged:

Comments