my nomination for a stop!!

i have had a nomination on wayfarer since 15/11/2020 and i still havent had itsorted out whether i can have it or not can somebody look iro it please

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

It can take months or years for it to pass through the voting system. Did you Upgrade your nomination?

• Johnsey48-PGOJohnsey48-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

all it says is in voting and next to that it says upgrade next thats it and is has said that since i put it up

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

That means that when you earn an upgrade it will be applied to that nomination.

In order to earn upgrades, you must review the available nominations. If you don't do anything then you won't get an upgrade an if there's not enough reviewers in your zone nothing gets approved.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Review speed varies heavily on your location. I have nominations in voting sincle last July (in a major city). On the other hand, a nomination I submitted less than 2 weeks ago in a remote village has already been approved.

If your area is a slow turnover one, start reviewing yourself. That will help your own nominations get through the system quicker by assigning upgrades, while at the same time you can help clear up the backlog a little bit yourself.