Twice rejected museum - Possible improvements?

This is a art museum which was now rejected for the second time. Reasons: No Criteria met, seasonal, bad picture.

I put two links in the additional information for proof and the Google marker also leads to the city website. What should I change for the next submission?

Comments

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

First off I would get closer to take a picture of the actual museum sign. I don’t really know why you got the seasonal rejection but sometimes rejection reasons have nothing to do with your nomination.

Personally wouldnt put in that its permanent, most museums are but doesnt hurt for your supporting info. Not sure what the description says but you can probably put the part you say what it displays in the description to save room.

Out of curiosity when you submitted this did you upgrade it each time? If so try to not upgrade the nomination and let your locals review it may get a different outcome.

Looks perfectly eligible to me how ever though

• Raachermannl-INGRaachermannl-ING Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since Gelsenkirchen is part of the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan area it's most likely impossible to have something reviewed within bearable timescales without using upgrades....

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh fair enough! I would just focus on the other stuff I mentioned and if anyone has something different try that out too :)

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see why it wasn't accepted. Few quick thoughts.

Closer zoom so the sign can be read. I wouldn't use only(!) the sign, but that's just my preference.

Clicking the title gives a search result, mention it instead of providing two shortened links?

Start the description with the word "Museum". Use the official name of the place Kunstinstallation Sammlung Werner Thiel. Add information of the artist and location mentioned in support text also in description (auf Deutsch natürlich).