Why is this not accepted

Van anybody Tell me why this has not accepted? What is wrong? It is over there die mor than 10 years. Nice neighbourhood. People play soccer in summer. They meet each other there. Ik don't understand what's wrong with this.

Comments

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this part of maybe an obstacle course? An obstacle course could be eligible for promotes exercise. If its just a seating area with these logs I don’t think imo that it meets any criteria without it being rejected for being generic/not meeting criteria

• 52cucumbers-ING52cucumbers-ING Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭

In my opinion this looks sufficiently visually unique and if it functions as a place to meet up and be social I don't see why it can't be eligible but it might be a tough sell. I don't understand the language so I don't know what the description/supporting information given was.

• Pollaryss-PGOPollaryss-PGO Posts: 42 ✭✭

If it's a balance beam, maybe you should state it in the title ? Reviewers may be missing the point. Looking at the picture, it looks like a wooden bench... I see you've mentioned it in the additional field, but if people need to translate (it's upgraded, it can reach France), they may be a bit lazy and stick to the first infos (I'm not saying it's OK).