Will you be able to see only orders from India?

My concern goes to people whose bonus location is India and who may not be able to receive a lot of orders from India during the challenge.

Could it be configured so that the participants can see only orders from India and in a large quantity without going into cooling down because they are qualifying many orders in the same day?

I clarify that it is not aimed at players who want to take advantage of this and start qualifying 2 or 3 orders per minute and not taking enough time to correctly evaluate the wayposts.

Comments

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

I think it will be like it it currently. You will recieve nominations from your current play area, your hometown location and your bonus location.

• Missingn0Xpert-PGOMissingn0Xpert-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

I understand that niantic shows reservations against bonus locations far from ones residence as conditions and standards may stray far from what you are used from your local wayspots. I recently had my bonus location changed to india and I find it quite difficult to verify the locations since google streetview is about as common as in germany and the resolution of satellite fotos is rather low. Unfortunately several additional fotos hardly show any surrounding areas, perhaps that is an issue that needs to be focused on.

• Perringaiden-INGPerringaiden-ING Posts: 124 ✭✭✭

As far as I can see from this evening's reviewing, as someone in the US with a bonus location in Bhopal, I got barely any Indian portals for review. Maybe 1 in 20.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Happened to pick Bhopal as well.

4 of 40 from India; 2 duplicates (same strucure both times), 1 acceptable but right on top of old POI, 1 straight 1*. Hopefully better luck next session.

Edit: second set, 6 of 100. Two eligible. Not sure if there's much sense to review more or than usual amount. :/

Post edited by Kellerrys-ING on
  • mortuus-INGmortuus-ING Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I just did almost 30. got not a single from India.... should be option, "only review nominations from bonus location" during the event ?

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I've done about 40 reviews since the challenge began and got 5 nominations from India (Nagpur is my bonus location). 1 was a duplicate, 1 was a clear fake (picture showed lots of trees around the object, the location marker was on top of a large residential complex with very little greenery), the others were simply ineligible (roundabout, watermark and private residence, temporary poster).

I hope there will be better things later.