Unpleasant home application repeated in Tsukioka, Shibata

I found the following application during the examination.

Title of the Wayspot: メダカのビオトーブ

This is because the applicant applied for an object on the roof of his house, which is considered to be an abuse of Wayfarer.

In addition, the applicant has repeatedly applied for the following home decorations.

Due to my home location, I have seen this application many times in the examination. I wrote a Google form abuse report each time, but it hasn't improved. please investigate. If you remember correctly, this home application has been made since the time of OPR.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there, @Markov2097-ING! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspots and 1 Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account. Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.