FAKE Wayspot x2

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Title of the Wayspot: Trafokunst Altentreptow

City: Altentreptow

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: Earlier, I reported the Wayspot as "permanently removed" - which is actually incorrect because it never existed there. It's a fake.

Photos to support your claim:

A few weeks ago I was presented with a wayspot for evaluation (see screenshot above), which immediately struck me as suspicious because the location couldn't be right - it was also clearly a duplicate of a wayspot in the immediate vicinity. But even with this one, the location made no sense to me. So tonight I went to this city to check this out to see that I was right. The suggestion that I had to evaluate and the already accepted wayspot are fake. The following screenshots serve as evidence.

After searching for over an hour, I found the original on the dark evening - which is of course not a wayspot. The current location and the correct one are more than 300 meters apart. This is clearly abuse.

Correct Location: 53.692415, 13.251089

Additional information: I kindly ask you to move the wayspot to the right place and to punish the submitter of the successful fake - and the one who is probably still in the system. Thank you!

Comments