Need advice | abussive portal movements & removal

Good afternoon dear community, I approach this forum for the first time, to request advice from more experienced players. For some time now in our neighborhood, specifically in one cell, malicious acts have been happening:

- Poke-stop movements, that in no way should have been approved in the first place since I am talking about an educational institute for teaching English to children and teenagers.

- Elimination of gyms by falsifying documentation

- Elimination of pokestops

- Report gyms with false information

All this ends up leading to a player, with several accounts in pokemon and ingress, ending up benefiting from the creation of a gym in rank (the institute before mentioned). To carry out everything listed, he used old photos of the street view, falsified the location in maps, created various accounts, etc.

Because of all those things, I need to know what can be done in such a circumstance?

Scanning the pokeparadas provides backup information in the system so Niantic does not delete it with just one request?

Add photos?

Add likes from Pokemon Go?

Add likes from Ingress?

Appeal elimination of pokestop?

Is there any way to report these actions or users in wayfarer?

We are concerned that the user has not stopped with the creation of the gym in range but continues to delete POI from the cell

My friends and I need advice at this moment.

Thanks for read!

Tagged:

Comments

• Lechu1730-PGOLechu1730-PGO Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭

Please post all the evidence you have here. If it's indeed abuse you can tag one of Niantic employees here to take a look and take action.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you think a Pokestop is in an invalid location like a School then you can report the Stop as Invalid. Niantic will check, but if they decide not to remove the stop you can appeal in here.

Removal decisions are made by Niantic employees based on a report sent in by a player.

If Stops in your area have been removed, you can appeal in here.

If you find Fake Waypoints, you can post the details in here and ask Niantic to look at them.

If Stops are real but in an incorrect location, you can submit a location edit. If this is not accepted you can appeal in here.