Never received emails, where can I read my last 2 surprising rejections reasons?

WilliamNPG-PGOWilliamNPG-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

I tried everything but emails never come--not in spam, doesn't work if i unsubscribe and subscribe again.

I upgraded 2 nominations and worked hard in the past 3 weeks, they went to "in voting" and got rejected.

One is a very cherished Communal Vineyard, so iconic it gives the name to the area, where the village's students pick grapes every year and make 2 Village's Wines (one white, one red).

• it's iconic to visit, there's no kids, those wine-making details were intended for context.
  • it's very relevant for the culture of the area
  • you cannot enter but of course, it's a vineyard, like entering in a museum randomly while playing--still, beautiful to look from outside.

One is a good old neighbourhood's basketball course.

• it's on the side of a school, but open to the public, everyone goes there daily, there's even little tournaments i participated in (not a student at all...)

I'm baffled by their rejection (especially cause I saw so many basketball fields in other cities), but can't even read the reasons.

Can I get any help?

I'm kinda losing faith/enjoyment in doing this, which I had lots before...

Post edited by WilliamNPG-PGO on