5 location corrections

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

Title of the Wayspot: Kletterhaus mit Rutsche

Current Location: 53.876966,12.771575

Correct Location: 53.877084, 12.772027

City: Kämmerich

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: As you know, the form is not working at the moment. And in the games I have no way of correcting the location over this distance.

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: See Satellite View.

--

Title of the Wayspot: Fußballplatz in Kämmerich

Current Location: 53.876772,12.771376

Correct Location: "53.877109, 12.772340" or "53.876730, 12.771893"

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: As you know, the form is not working at the moment. And in the games I have no way of correcting the location over this distance.

Additional information: The location was apparently placed right next to the road out of laziness. I would approve of rewarding this laziness by moving the location to the top gate. The current location is definitely not correct. The gates can be seen on the satellite view.

--

Title of the Wayspot: Radwanderkarte Mecklenburgische Schweiz

Current Location: 53.876453,12.771495

Correct Location: 53.854096, 12.774732

https://goo.gl/maps/DhET6ZBPPSV6ptLQA

Additional information: The current location does not match. Something cannot be right from the satellite image alone. I searched this place and the entire village. There is no such information board anywhere. See photos with geotag and street view. However, I discovered such a sign 2.2 kilometers away, which is not yet a wayspot. A deletion or location correction would definitely be appropriate here.

--

Title of the Wayspot: Wippe Wildberg

Current Location: 53.652275,13.092711

Correct Location: 53.651945, 13.092939

City: Wildberg

Additional information: As you can see, there are some play equipment on the beach. One was deliberately submitted a little further away to create a Gym in Pokémon Go. A location correction would be appropriate.

--

Title of the Wayspot: Infotafel von Fritz Reuter

Current Location: 53.693249,13.252489

Correct Location: 53.693410, 13.252742

City: Altentreptow

https://goo.gl/maps/BvFSSwGa4N7fT3f38

Additional information: The geotagged photo and the street view should be proof enough. Otherwise, the "Fritz Reuter" information board is also in front of the "Fritz Reuter-Haus" noted on Google Maps.

https://goo.gl/maps/cxEkeFsgLWZ4SkMT6

Comments

• WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the third wayspot mentioned, I have now also received a rejection email - in case a deletion is preferred to a location correction.

For the last mentioned City, I have two more location corrections:

--

Title of the Wayspot: Monolith

Current Location: 53.692747,13.250237

Correct Location: 53.692637, 13.250938

Additional information: See satellite view.

--

Title of the Wayspot: Bodenwappen Treptow

Current Location: 53.692789,13.250714

Correct Location: 53.692735, 13.250899

Additional information: See satellite view.

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 9,164 admin
    edited April 2021

Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve moved the Pokéstops/Gyms to the correct location.