Pls reduce the level of nomination.

It takes very much time to reach level 38. If nomination is available to player at level 30-35 . Players can enjoy pokemon go very much.In India there are many less PokéStops and gyms.

Comments

• Misch60-PGOMisch60-PGO Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

Nomination queues are already long enough as they are. Lowering the level even further will be a disaster in any way possible.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

You only need 12mil xp to hit 38. If you play enough its easily achievable in 6 months time given the different ways you can get xp now a days. If you play hard enough its also achievable in 2 months. Aka quit asking for handouts and play the game its not that hard

• sophielab-INGsophielab-ING Posts: 266 ✭✭✭✭

Please just consider using one of those websites to get friends in pokemon go. Open gifts. There are many players who simply want xp and don't want or need a gift in return. Good luck with leveling. I understand it's difficult with limited pokestops and gyms.

• JSteve0-INGJSteve0-ING Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭

38 is okay, we need trainers with experience, not newbies. The priviledge to nominate stops should be earned over time.

That being said, Niantic just did an event where trainers and agents from around the world were reviewing the wayspots that have already been nominated in India.

As @sophielab-ING mentioned, friendship in Pokemon Go is making the xp grind much easier. It has been increased from 200 to 400 friend slots. I personally have made use of a reddit that facilitates this.

Good luck!

• Aeryle88-PGOAeryle88-PGO Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

Niantic shoud do something to allow a player who live in a zone with no-POI to submit a few POI in order to have some of them in order to play.

It's easy to get 38 in pogo only if you live in a place with existing pokéstop. In area with no pokéstop, it's just paintfull.

Friendship xp and accept gifts. After 90 days you will have a combined total of 160,000xp or more depending on lucky egg times. That and add the daily catch bonus you get. That add ontop remote raids and discord servers you can raid at anytime of the day you wish. The excuses are just that excuses.

I perfectly know how to gain px in pogo.

But i also perfectly know that's paintfull to play in an area without any pokéstop. No pokéstop = no possibility to get items when you have reached the gift limit, no possibility to get as many gift as you can to send to friends, no many pokémon in the area, etc...

No Pokéstop also mean, no gym so no free pokécoin to use on the store.

All theses things are paintfull, just because of the lack of pokéstop. Someone who start the game, won't continue to play if there are no stop on his area if the only answer Niantic have is just "You have to play 6 months in very bad conditions, just to reach nv38 and have the possibility to submit something in your area"

Give the possibility to every player who play in an area with no pokéstop to submit a few things before reaching nv38 will certainly attract more players to the game.

Hard No. you see the amount of absolute trash that gets nominated on the daily asking for “more pokestops” and you think giving everyone a few free nominations before they even hit a level to understand the game is a good idea?

Work for the privilege of nominating. The privilege should always be earned and never given out like candy. Just about every area I know has atleast a stop and a gym, and if its not a lot there is almost always an area maybe 10minute drive that you can go to to play. and before you say “i shouldn’t have to drive somewhere to play” i’ve pretty much had to drive to play my whole time playing. Best area for me to play is a 10-15minute drive away so i do it.

EXCUSES GET YOU NO WHERE IN LIFE.

I don’t say it’s hard, i said it’s paintfull.

Pogo, ingress or other niantic’s games are games. If they are paintfull, player will just stop playing. They won’t continue to play just in order to, one day, have the possibility to submit something that could make niantic’s games good and interesting to play.