photo review antibot timer - reduce it!

kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

cmon this is really boring. a lot of photo reviews, where 1 normal photo and one null photo. remove this antibot timer, or at least reduce it to 5 seconds. Then you will be able to close this question with empty photo very soon. now most people after the photo reviews starts to come in the row are just stopping their sessions.

p.s. i wrote it and pushed some reviews in my speed, and i am in 4h cooldown already. you know - ill better get a cooldown than review photo further, i juuuust caaaant riiiiide suuuuch slowww

Comments

• pkmnsearch2-PGOpkmnsearch2-PGO Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

you wait 30 seconds or you get a cooldown

your choice

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

my target was to clean the queue of my locale, when people say the nominations had stuck from the last summer. i did not know about any medals or upgrades. but really, i will now stop the session after some photos in a row, really, im tied to do it such slow. i have tried to do something else, look a movie or play the other game in time... but no, it is too slow, terrible incredible slow, unacceptable for me. i choose a cooldown, and if niantic dont want more active reviewers in my region - let it be. and i understand now, why the queue stopped, no one wants to have a deal with that timers.