what is the difference

Both of these places are barbecue places, but falls into two different categories. one is under exploration, the other under a meeting place. But people seem to make a difference between them. The one who is in town and because of it is not unique to be approved.

so how to judge?

As an example, at our local barbecue area we have barbecue evenings in the summer. I would argue, because of that it will be a great meeting place.

Comments

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

The former has seating which creates a space for people to gather and socialize. The latter is just a cooking implement with no obvious feature that suggests it meets criteria.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Additionally, the second one is temporaily and can get moved in real life easily.

• rekire-PGOrekire-PGO Posts: 31 ✭✭

To be fair both can be (re)moved. Out of my view it looks like to be clearly on private property and it looks old and fragile. The more important part for me is that: This is a mass product I would know how to get such one within 15 minutes (without covid limitations) :-D

• bilde2910bilde2910 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

The first one is eligible as an adventurous tourist attraction that encourages exercise and exploration. Knowing the local reviewers, the lean-to in your picture is what got this one approved. The second one.. doesn't really fit those criteria and is a lot more questionable. Personally I'm on the fence about them and don't have an opinion in either direction, but I can see why reviewers decided to reject it. As @TheFarix-PGO said, it's essentially just a cooking structure.

For the record, @rekire-PGO, this one isn't on single family residential property, but in the shared area of an apartment complex.