Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

my agent name is not showing up on featured wayspot photos screen (wayfarer showcase)

Poluxsc-INGPoluxsc-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭

I have made multiple wayspots proposals through ingress app, which have been approved and have appeared in the featured wayspots category, but only "fellow wayfinder" appears at first I thought it was temporary, because it was a new function in wayfarer, but months after launching the function and verifying that this option is enabled in configurations, I still do not have the recognition in the section. I would love a way to resolve this situation.

In addition, in my personal opinion, I would like it not to be an option to hide the identity of the authors of the wayspot proposal, because sometimes low quality wayspots appear as prominent and education could be given to the wayfinder and the evaluators of the corresponding zone.

i have a MOTO G(7) POWER with a sistem operative Android 10 @NianticBrian-ING

images that support my claim:

7 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments