About POIs proposed with obscene titles

SturmRugerLCR-PGOSturmRugerLCR-PGO Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
edited May 26 in General Discussion

Title of the Wayspot:ビーチク公園

Location:https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=33.535046,133.611044&z=17&pll=33.535626,133.614168

City: 南国市

This applicant has a history of repeated false applications in Tosa Town.

As you can see in the link below, the proponent has been disciplined by the NIA for falsely proposing the nursing home as a meeting place.

The word "ビーチク" in this POI refers to nipples in Japanese, and is a secret word used by men to indicate female genitalia.If it was just this POI description, I would not have thought it was written with a **** intent.

There is one more thing that is important. I could not find any indication of the name of the park on the overall map of the neighborhood where the park is located or around the playground equipment.

Please take a look at the many photos at the top. There is nothing to indicate the name of the park at all. You can see that the name "ビーチク" was given without permission.

The above proposal was made for the purpose of adding a playground equipment POI to this park.

The proposal describes the sounds made when using playground equipment as analogous to the onomatopoeic sounds made during **** intercourse.At the same time, I proposed a mixture of **** and vulgar words, "the pleasure generated by piston movements.

I am repulsed by the intention to weave such vulgar and **** language into the POI of a park where children play.

It's all in my imagination, but I'm thinking that the name of the person who was disposed of in the distant town of Tosa may be involved. I request a thorough investigation. I know you are busy, but please help me.

@NianticGiffard @NianticGray @NianticKK

Tagged:

Comments

• SturmRugerLCR-PGOSturmRugerLCR-PGO Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

◆Here is the POI that appears in the text.

This applicant proposed a nursing home as a POI by falsely claiming it was a meeting place. Not only was it removed by the NIA, but the applicant also proposed a nursing home in the same location again.

Note: The following has been removed by the NIA.

title:たい集会所

place:https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=33.748799,133.555402&z=19&pll=33.748628,133.555495

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 5,148 admin

Thanks for reporting, @SturmRugerLCR-PGO! We'll have it reviewed and write back when I have information to share.

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 5,148 admin

Hello @SturmRugerLCR-PGO! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot and Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.

• RedActedS-PGORedActedS-PGO Posts: 53 ✭✭

B地区

In romanized form"biichiku"

In Japanese katakana"ビーチク"

Due to the photo, this play lot is located in Block B, so it's no wonder it's called ビーチク公園 by local residents. There is a basis for ビーチク, so it would be a leap of faith to assume that because the nipple metonymy is ビーチク, it is obscene.

In the same way, I don't think it's obvious that the "ズッコンバッコン" sound of a seesaw is wrong, even if there is a tire underneath.

However, since a play lot is a playground, it seems appropriate to duplicate this candidate.