Russia Wayfarer Challenge: Earn double the rewards, plus 10 Upgrades, by reaching 7,000 Wayspots added by 16 June, 2021! Learn More

stadium complex divided to ~10 different spots

is it normal? i see one place in the review with different definitions, but.. isnt it like every different furniture in the playground? and if this differentiation is not eligible - what should i do when see such nominations?

but, if it eligible - i have one same projected close. i will do the same :)

1. exercise equipment - accepted

2. other exercise equipment - in voting

3. basketball court - accepted

4. tennis court - accepted

5. metal pipe maze - accepted

6. volleyball court - in voting

7. running tracks - in voting

8. football field - should be next in this trend, did not see yet

--- who know what is more in the complex

last - should be whole stadium complex

Comments

• gazzas89-PGOgazzas89-PGO Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30

I'd actually quite like to know this as well.

Having thought about it, I would lean towards allowing g them, they are big enough and separate enough that each could be allowed on their own merit. I'm looking g at it as a park, with the spirits center itself being its own thing, kin dof like an entrance to a park, while the rest would be things on their own same as in a park. A play park though, they are all small things that would be close together, so would be considered one thing

Post edited by gazzas89-PGO on
  • gazzas89-PGOgazzas89-PGO Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30

Don't know why I somehow posted an empty comment, so I'll use it to say I wish we could delete comments lol

Post edited by gazzas89-PGO on
  • Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, in my opinion most of them should be accepted. Maybe not all, but most yes.

If there is football/athletic stadium and near it is basketball field, tennis court and open air gym (exercise equipement), all 4 can be POI - they all encourage for exercising, they are in safe location and they're clearly not the same thing to be considered as duplicate.

About two stadium nominations (running tracks and footbal field) I would have some doubts - they're both clearly parts of the same stadium (it's very common thing in my country too to had stadium with footbal fields and running tracks around this field), so I think they might be seen as one nomination, these two should be considered as stadium, not single nominations. But for some reviewers they might still be eligible as two separate POIs, at least if any of them wasn't nominated as stadium.

Does exercise equipement has two separate places to exercises put away from each other, or it's a part of one big exercise ground and someone nominated two equpiments of it? If these are two different places (let's say one is in number 3 on your photo, second in number 5 or 2, then I think they can be separate POIs, but if they're both in one place (Both are on number 4 and they take a lot of space but are still in one place, not separate by anything else between them), then I would considered exercise equipement like that as one POI, it shouldn't be nominated as separate nominations in this case.

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭

Sports parks can and have been divided to smaller units. One doesn't play tennis on a beach volley court. ;)

If that screenshot was from your place, I'd recommend paying attention to

Cell borders (only one POI per L17 cell appears in Pogo).

Pin placement should be off the field of play. For example already accepted tennis court would be better in the upper left corner, in a free cell. Note, that may influence volleyball court pin placement.

In short, if you can, make a grid plan before you nominate.

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭

gyms are 1 and 2 as i understand - are separate grounds,

this is not my place, but, i have similar complex nearby, and probably a big perspective for my upgrades use :)

thanx for participation.