Russia Wayfarer Challenge: Earn double the rewards, plus 10 Upgrades, by reaching 7,000 Wayspots added by 16 June, 2021! Learn More

Time Wasting

• Above mentioned nominations was nominated on March 13, 2021, who got rejected on June 1, 2021
  • Reasons for rejections:- Location not found Photo appears to be titled, Low-Quality photo, etc
  • Wastage:- 2 Months, 2 Upgrades, Efforts to get upgrades, 2 nominations, Most importantly Precious time of Nominator
  • Issues:- With Niantic Policies which do not allow nominator to appeal against reviewers decision valid nomination must be accepted and if they got nominated again it's more time of mine and there is no guarantee of acceptance

For me above mentioned nominations was the valid nomination

share your views

Comments

• EvilDoctorSlice-INGEvilDoctorSlice-ING Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited June 4

For the Shiv Shakti Temple, is that the main photo or the supporting photo? Why would you make the main focus of the photo so small? The temple only fills about 10% of the picture. That might not justify rejecting it but that image looks identical to the one that is shown on Google Maps when you click on the marker. I am not necessarily suggesting that you have re-used someone else's photo, but it could easily look that way to a reviewer and would certainly be a cause to reject the submission.

If that marker on Google Maps was correct I would expect to see a large pink/yellow tower on the satellite imagery. But it looks just like a small row of houses. There seems to be a white tower maybe two buildings to the right, but I cannot see any temple where the pin is placed. Without any streetview or photosphere images, I would be quite dubious as to whether this location was correct.

Post edited by EvilDoctorSlice-ING on