Looking for feedback
I think this should meet the criteria, but maybe I need a recalibration.
- Nomination appears to be a natural feature (waterfall, mountain, lake, etc.) that is not connected to a man-made object
- Photo appears to include a recognizable face
- The real-world location of the nomination appears to be on private residential property or farm.
A piece of public art added in the renovation of Artery Plaza
submitting under the criteria for cool piece of art. Google maps street view from the pre-renovation, satellite view is during the renovation, there is a photo sphere north of the sub in plaza post renovation with the public art visible.
My own note for improvement:
- Align supporting information with new verbiage from criteria refresh, this sub was in voting prior to the November refresh.
- I have since tracked down the artist and work's name/year. I was going to make the portal name the name of the work and credit the artist in the description.
- I'd argue that those faces aren't recognizable but I can go out there early morning and snap a photo before the car and foot traffic are high.
- Google has since updated the satellite view so I can tweak the location.
Areas where I think I need some help:
- Conveying that this is not a natural feature
- Proving this isn't on single-family residential property
I'm open to other notes as well.