Let's reject everything

I'm a player from Taiwan.

Recently,I submitted some wayfarers,but all of them was rejected by ridiculous reasons.

1.Church

Well,Can somebody tell me where is the animal ??

2.Decoration in the open street

Wow,I don’t even know that private residential can be pass through by Google Street View Car.

3.Playground in the college

Don't tell me that the examier can’t

Distinguish the difference between

College and primary school by google Map.

I don't mean that you can't reject my submission,but could you give some

convincing reason instead of reject everything in Taiwan?

Hope the official can pay attention to this problem.

Comments

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

1 normally people would submit the picture of a church building not just the sign. Is that an entrance sign or a direction sign to the church as the former would be valid and the latter wouldn't.

2) if the item is attached between two private residential properties then it would be deemed to be on PRP and invalid. Is it suspended above a road path pedestrianised area or what ? If it is then it's also invalid for unsafe access.

3) what is the age group of this college as I have never seen a college with playground equipment like that before. The picture does look like items found at a k12 school

• lokpro-INGlokpro-ING Posts: 17 ✭✭

不要在意,再申就好

• Euthanasio2-PGOEuthanasio2-PGO Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

Multi residential complex are not considered private property according to Niantic's rules.

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agree however theres nothing to say they are multi residential and its unclear from the picture, which is why I said if its between two PRP its invalid.

What concerns me more with that submission, purely for saftey reasons, is the comment that a SV car drove down the road. In that case it would be a submitted POI in the middle of the road, so even if its hung between two multi occupancy buildings, its still invalid on saftey reasons.

• MadJulle-PGOMadJulle-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭

I've had rejections for a two hundred year old dam as a natural feature, church owned event space as private residence, boardwalk trail thats been there for decades as temporary. And finally a cooldown out of nowhere since I made reviews during breaks and stopped and started doing them often.

This whole voting system is completely broken and getting accepted seems to be mostly for being lucky if you happen to get reviewers who actually read the description, far too often rejections come with a reason that is simply not valid.

• Babarushki-PGOBabarushki-PGO Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

@Pusheen107-PGO I understand your frustration. I’ve concluded that some reviewers just aren’t as diligent with their review work as those of us who try to improve our reviewing.

I have received bizarre, false reasons for rejection, including live animal and threatening other Wayfarers (abuse). So many of us have, it’s sad. It’s not right that this poor reviewing continues without consequence. While it does, please just shrug it off and keep going.

I usually have to take a day or so away from reviewing when I get a reject. About 80% of the time, they are inaccurate and I try again after getting advice on how to improve. The other 20% of the time, reviewers are right, and I learn.

My best to you. Hang in there! 😎

• Shilfiell-INGShilfiell-ING Posts: 1,560 Ambassador

I got a well-reviewed, very popular, locally-owned, unique-cuisine Restaurant rejected as DNMC and Inappropriate/Explicit Activity. It's not in a dense area of town, even. Some things are just a very hard sell. :(