Denounce of a bunch of fake nominations submitted by probably the same player

I've been recently reviewing some wayspots near my area, and I recently came across 2 fake nominations in the same zone, submited probably by the same player, and it's getting a bit concerning this kind of abuse, because this one seems like got accepted by some not local reviewers :

Title of the Wayspot: Alfred Perenya i Reixachs

Fake location: 41.675711, 0.530986

Real location, in the city +10km away: 41.623269, 0.625947

Fake town: Alpicat

Real city: Lleida

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: NA

Photos to support your claim: Screenshots of wayfarer where you can see the whole and fake nomination, and under this pictures you can see a screenshot of the real location:

Wikipedia article regarding Alfred Perenya, local famous figure from last century (in the last paragraph it says the plaque was installed on "Escola del Treball", the real location: https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Perenya_i_Reixachs

Two weeks ago I came across this also fake nomination probably submitted by the same player (real nominations taken from pretty close places and they tried to add them in same fake places). I did report that nomination as abuse and as a fake one, but this player seems to keep adding fake wayspots in order to have them where he/she wants (in this case, in a riding school like 10km away from the city).

Fake location: 41.675560, 0.530632 (aprox, it was placed in the riding school)

Real location: 41.620605, 0.623406

It's getting tiring to lose time on this kind of fake nominations, and it seems the abuse keeps going and the fake nomination button doesn't do anything.

Thank you for your time.

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for flagging, @Irix99-PGO! I've escalated your report internally for review. We will follow up as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you!

• Irix99-PGOIrix99-PGO Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited June 2021

I just came across another fake nomination I just posted it as a new discussion because it didn't let me post it here.

• Irix99-PGOIrix99-PGO Posts: 9 ✭✭

I just came across another fake nomination taken from the same city and put on the same town, it's the third one for now and the fake nomination button keeps without working, so the abuse keeps going.

Here's the real and existing portal, in the city of Lleida:

And here the fake nomination, placed at least 10km away:

This sculpture is part of a bunch of sculptures placed in a big park called "Camps Elisis" from the city Lleida, and not from the town of Alpicat, +10km away.

• Hi there, @Irix99-PGO! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on 2 Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account. Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.