POI proposed by shifting the position, which is already a POI.

sinXsan-INGsinXsan-ING Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

①Title of the Wayspot:久賀築港碑説明版

Location:https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=33.948817,132.268167&z=20&pll=33.948682,132.267988

②Title of the Wayspot: 久賀築港碑

Location:https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=33.948653,132.268275&z=20&pll=33.948587,132.268316

Note: The POI in ② is in the exact position.

As you can see, the POIs in ①and② exist adjacent to each other.

However, the applicant of ① dares to shift the location of the POIs in order to increase the number of POIs.

The location of ② was accurate.

This POI① was proposed in a drastically misaligned position. It is already a POI.

This area is where you go down to the ship from the harbor and is very dangerous to approach as it is.

It seems reasonable to either change the location of ① to ② or delete ① since they are essentially the same thing.

Furthermore, the POI in ② had an image of both together attached to it.

Could it be the same person as the proposer of ①?

The people around me think that he first applied with the image attached to ②, but it was considered a duplicate POI, so he later proposed ① by taking only the explanatory version.

I have one more request.

I think the POI misalignment in the following link is also from the same proposer, can you please correct the position to the correct position, the APAC team has already determined that the position should be corrected, but it is not yet reflected, so please contact and coordinate with the APAC team to correct the position.

Please also re-investigate who did these misalignments. Several people have already spent more than a few days investigating, and have come to the conclusion that the POI in this vicinity may be almost useless.

I hope my favorite Ingress will come back soon, thank you very much NIA staff.

@NianticGiffard @NianticCasey-ING

Tagged:

Comments

• @SturmRugerLCR-PGO We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspots and Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.