Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Can't fix typo in the title of a submission that's less than an hour old

BadApple13-PGOBadApple13-PGO Posts: 1
edited June 2021 in Report a Bug

I just submitted a POI less than an hour ago, and I noticed that there's a letter missing from the title. Since it's currently listed at "In Queue", I went to edit it. But I'm getting a error message saying "Unable to apply changes." Is there a fix for this?

Edit: One of my correction attempts apparently made it through.

Post edited by BadApple13-PGO on
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• GangstaCat27-INGGangstaCat27-ING Posts: 5 ✭✭

It's been super unpredictable. Sometimes my edits go through, others revert back when I reload the page. I just keep waiting a bit, then trying again, hoping more stick.

• Ramzyx08-INGRamzyx08-ING Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited June 2021

I'm having the same problem, I have to withdraw a submission last week because I thought my edit was done but when I come back later it was my old description and in voting... same problem again this week, found a queue with a error and I can't change it, yesterday I made 15 soumissions and I didn't have time to properly give them the right title and description and this morning after 1h and many many edit attempt, I only succeeded in changing the description and additional information of one soumission... so I couldn't upgrade it in time... very frustrating, now im afraid to lose more soumissions because I won't be able to edit them before they go in voting, the most frustrating part it's it seem I am the only one with this problem in my area... so when that bug is fix niantic?