Russia Wayfarer Challenge: Earn double the rewards, plus 10 Upgrades, by reaching 7,000 Wayspots added by 16 June, 2021! Learn More

how long are the cooldowns now?

"For this challenge, we will be reducing the cooldown periods"

well, could you explain the terms? will they stay after?

Comments

• EvieEvolved-INGEvieEvolved-ING Posts: 18 ✭✭

I think this applies to four day ‘cooldowns’, I got a four hour cooldown for reviewing too quickly this week.

• SiIverLyra-PGOSiIverLyra-PGO Posts: 404 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in the middle of a 4 day cooldown, not seeing any reduction in anything so far.

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 53 ✭✭

well, 4650 from 5000 minutes so far in welldone. ~5hrs left to the full cooldown time.

the challenge is failed. probably someone just forgot about the promises, or, **** happens, when you believe you can configure the system, but the number is just hardcoded somewhere deep in the source :)

also my own upgraded nominations stopped to roll out of voting, 9-12 days before the challenge and 15-17 (who know how long more) after event is started. 2 out during the event and 7 (all upgraded asup on new upgrade available) in voting now.

disappointed.

• TangelaLandsbry-PGOTangelaLandsbry-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

I'm in a cooldown as well, after doing ~300 reviews between June 2 and June 7 which didn't seem like a lot to me, really. I'd like to get back to helping with the challenge!

• ashwingj-PGOashwingj-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

I am in a second 4 day cooldown, which is frustrating. I am basically locked out 8 days, out of the 15 days of the challenge.