Fraudulent use of Wayspot photos

Since around February this year, a group of people have been trying to change the top image of the Wayspot"Toyoshiki Station" by voting for photos and illegally changing the title and position.

Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan

Location:https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=35.866662,139.939888&z=19&pll=35.866513,139.939673

I sent COMM saying (1)"The top picture of the portal "Toyoshiki Station" is not of the station itself, but of the south entrance of the adjacent free passage. please vote for the station itself.” Afterwards jadwhjxgmw8542 replied (2) "I'd like to have more places to play, so I decline.” pjwggptd responded with (3) "I want to build a definite Toyoshiki station, so I approve the south entrance 20 meters away.” This raises the issue of an attempt to illegally change the title position and add a new portal "Toyoshiki Station" using the vote in the photo above.

(1)

(2)

(3)

The description of the portal "Toyoshiki Station" says "North entrance", indicating that the Toyoshiki Station building faces the north side of the station, and that the photos of the south entrance, about 30 meters away, are ineligible. The photo was already removed by the Japanese Ingress community.

In addition, jadwhjxgmw8542, the first person who replied to me, said (4) "What you say on main account is what sick people do.” and this account has been permanently suspended. This also suggests that there was a manipulation of multiple accounts by one person.

(4)

It is also possible that this kind of fraudulent activity of changing the title and position of the portal by illegally changing the top image of the portal has been done elsewhere. I ask that this be prevented from happening again.

This is recent. (5) "Once again, the top picture of the portal "Toyoshiki Station" has been illegally changed to that of the south exit of Toyoshiki Station free passage. Please vote for the one of the Toyoshiki station building.I fear that the Waypoint of the mission will be changed if it is illegally repositioned and the route will be disrupted by the cheaters. ”and I sent a COMM, and a few days later Niantic sent me an email (6). I don't understand how telling people to stop cheating is a violation of anything. I also ask for a retraction of this.

(5)

(6)

The free passageway is now the top picture again. This is a photo of the north exit of the free passage, so the point is almost the same, but there seems to be a group of people who don't like the photo of the Toyoshiki station building at the top.

(7)