Is limbo a thing again?

Or is there an other reason ive got wayspots in que and in voting for over a year and nothing is happening to them?

All of these are in The Netherlands, and from my own reviewing experience i can say people in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany AND France should get to review these. Id find it hard to believe theres just no reviewers in this region.

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭

Depending of your locarion it can take from a few weeks to more than year to get something reviewed.

If you live in big city (or near big city) with a lot of POI, your area might be in dry voting zone cell, and your nominations might wait for more than a year to be reviewed.

In this case the only thing that can be done is you trying to review others nominations and getting upgrade for it that you can add to your nominations. Nominations that were upgraded are reviewed much faster - in some location in one day, in some it might take some more days for it.

But rememeber that upgraded nominations will go to reviewers from far away places (and different countries in some case too), so they might have higher chance of being rejected. Only choose really solid nominations to upgrade (like playgrounds, monuments, sports fields, churches, things visible on map view and streetview etc.) and avoid upgrade local nominations (that might be known only in your area or country), things that are borderline nominations etc. as they will have really high chance of being rejected on upgrade.

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 36 ✭✭✭

You should ask Wayfarers that know your locale better (which I guess you kinda do). In my city, upgrades have gone from nice-to-have to must-have. I too, have read speculations but my real world experience is that NOTHING happens to non-upgrades (since last summer)